This is the entry-level T6L Transmitter/receiver kit from Futaba. It includes the 6-channel T6L Transmitter and an R3106GF 6-channel Receiver. This transmitter utilizes Futaba's T-FHSS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum) protocol to provide a reliable connection between the transmitter and receiver.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This transmitter does NOT provide telemetry functions.
Futaba T6L Transmitter
- -T-FHSS Air (Mono Directional) 6 Channel
- -Built-in antenna
- -Power-saving type transmitter
- -Elevon, V-Tail, Flaperon mixing
- -Trainer Function (Student only)
- -Aux Channel 5 switch function
- -Aux channel 6 dial function
- -2-Stick 6-Channel, T-FHSS AIr (Mono directional) 2.4GHz system
- -Operating system: T-FHSS Air (Mono), No telemetry
- -Power supply: 6.0V AA Battery
- -Receiver R3106GF
- -6-Channel – 2.4GHz T-FHSS Air Mono
- -Fail safe fucntion (Throttle channel only)
- -Power requirement 4.8V-7.4V
- -Size 1.70×0.98x.035″ (43.1x25x8.8mm)
- -Weight 0.30 oz
Weight: 64 oz.
Diminsions: 17" x 10" x 5" (inches)