The Tenergy T180 Charger is one of the most advanced, yet easiest to use chargers in this price range. In addition to offering a full range of functions, the T180 features a touch-screen interface that allows the user to choose from the available functions by simply touching the screen with either your finger, or the included stylus. The various menus provide access to all of the charger's impressive capabilities, and they are arranged in such a way as to make them extremely easy to navigate. Menus are displayed in a multi-level format, with drop-down menus for each battery type that provide access to screens where you can adjust for different voltage and current capacities, charge rates, and select options like balance/no balance charging, storage charging, trickle charging, cycling, and much, much more. It accurately charges all types of batteries, including Li-Po, Li-Ion, LiFe, LiHV, Ni-Cad, Ni-Mh, and even charges Lead-Acid batteries like those used in your field box! And the graphic interface gives you more information about your batteries as they charge than almost any other charger on the market. You can view the battery's voltage and capacity levels as it charges in either a graph form or as individual cells. The T180 can even be used as a power supply, capable of up to 10 amps of DC output power!
Check out the Product Details section at right for more information regarding specifications and accessories that come in the box.
Tenergy T180 100 Watt Charger
- Input Voltage: 11~18V DC/100~240V AC
- Charge Current: 0.1~10.0A
- Discharge Current: 0.1~5.0A
- Charge Power: 100W max.
- Discharge Power: 20W max.
- Balance current: max. 350mA max.
- Balance tolerance: ±0.01V
- Charging Capability: NiMH/NiCd 1~16 cells/LiPo/LiHV/LiFe/LiIon 1~6 cells
- Pb battery voltage: 2~20V
- Discharge: LiPo/LiHV/LiFe/LiIon 2.0~4.2V/cell
- Weight: 1.61 lb
- Dimensions: 5.51 x 5.91 x 2.20 Inches
- 110v AC Power Cord
- DC Power Clord w/Alligator Clips
- Multi-Function Charge Cable
- Stylus Touch Pen
- 1s-6s Balance Board
- Instruction Manual
Charge Cable Connetors Include:
- Deans-style T-Plug
- Futaba/JR/Spektrum Servo
- Bare Leads (so you can add your own connector!)