- Rated voltage: 6.6V
- Rated capacity: 2300mAh
- Max charging current: 1C /2.3A
- Connector: Universal (JR) Servo and JST-XH balance connector
- Dimensions: (approx) 72mm x 35mm x 23 mm
- Weight: 114 grams
WARNING - MUST READ BEFORE USE:
- ONLY use a LiPO Balance Charger for charging this battery.
- DO NOT use a NiMH battery charger to charge this battery.
- INSPECT battery pack for damage (puffiness, broken wires, punctures, etc). If damaged DO NOT charge.
**Failure to follow these warnings may result in fire or personal injury.
6.6 volt 2300mAh LiFe Battery-GensAce brand
Designed primarily for use as a receiver battery, this 2-cell LFe battery is compatible with most receivers designed to work on 4.8-6.0 volts DC, without the need for a voltage regulator or BEC. The chemistry of the LiFe battery packs is more stable than the more common Li-Po/Li-Ion batteries, resulting in a rugged pack that is great for receivers and servos. The output wires are attached to a standard servo connector, so it can be plugged directly into the battery port of any receiver.
This battery is a perfect replacement for the FT2F2100B-V2 Transmitter Battery used in the following Futaba radios:
PV, 4GRS, 4PK, 4PKS, 4PKS-R, 4PL, 4PLS, 4PM, 4PV, 4PX, 4PX-R, 6J, 6K, 7PX, 7PX LE, 8J, 10J, 12K, 14SG, 16SZ, 18SZ, 18SZ 70th Anniversary (UBA0135)